-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: A Suggestion for my Fellow FemiNazis in Michigan - UPDATE - Just substitute Texas for Michigan

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Suggestion for my Fellow FemiNazis in Michigan - UPDATE - Just substitute Texas for Michigan

Speaking as a Feminazian and permanent resident of Feminazia, I say:

Support this Wonder Woman, this Lisa Brown who dared to say the Vagina word in Michigan. And up your giggy, Crash Limpballs.

I suggest Revolution a la Groucho.

I suggest staring intensely at the penis of every Republican male representative who walks into the State House in Michigan. Bring binoculars. Think cat focused on its prey.

Point the finger at their penis, and then whisper to each other. Occasionally say disconnected phrases in a loud voice like "small ones are so cute," or "it curves to the left," or "I think He is doing LuLu Lantana in the John" while waving vaguely and enthusiastically.

Or just point at their penis and say "Mr. Happy" or "Wee Willy Penis" and giggle behind Chinese fans you bring for the occasion. Whistle at the uptight bastids. Throw flowers. Or condoms. If you have got a parasol, bring it. Or a feather boa. Large flowery hats are good too. Think Josephine Hull in Arsenic and Old Lace.

No Republican man can stand that for long. Laughter is mightier than the pen and the sword.

Fighting fire with fire works. I mean, if my VAGINA can be acted upon by the State, and I cannot be allowed to utter the word "vagina" in a debate in my own defense, I am definitely going to call a penis a Johnson, so to speak.

WOMEN & PROCHOICE MEN FIGHT  BACK.
THE SEXIEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS A PROCHOICE MAN!


Go here for great pictures of the Vagina Protest in Michigan by photographer Anne Savage. As you can see below, all the best people were there.:

http://eclectablog.com/2012/06/the-vagina-monologues-at-the-michigan-state-capitol-in-lansing-michigan-june-18-2012.html



No comments:

Post a Comment