-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: Is Mitt Romney Senile? - with Update

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Is Mitt Romney Senile? - with Update

Ronald Reagan was senile in office. I did not need anybody to tell me that. I could tell by the way he walked.

Subtle changes in the way a person walks can be an early warning sign of cognitive decline and a signal for advanced testing, researchers reported Sunday at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference in Vancouver, Canada.
 I finally got a look at Mitt Romney walking and his gait is very odd.  I think he suffers from a brain disorder of some kind because of his gait. Could be Alzheimer's. Could be traumatic brain injury. Could be the proverbial stick up his . . .  well, you know.

Take a look at the video below and see what you think. Maybe it is my imagination. Maybe not. I was right about Reagan.



Update:

What do you know? I am not the only one. There are my smart Readers commenting below and there is this:




4 comments:

  1. There is something wrong with him thats for sure and what it is will surface soon this man is strange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It will surface soon. I am glad I am not the only one who perceives that he is very odd, mentally and physically.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed his walk, also. He takes small steps sorta like a shuffle. The night he gave his acceptance speech he walked down the aisle shaking hands before going on stage.
    It was awkward and he looked confused. When the camera went to his wife in the audience she looked very worried.
    After his speech his family joined him on stage. Again, he had the confused lost look.
    His acceptance speech was short simple sentences. There was what I call a "false applause" after almost each one. It appears that their was an effort to give him a breather after each sentence.
    Fox news has given him a cover for months with puff interviews. When Mitt Romney needs to make a comment about an incident he goes on Fox. Romney does not give off the cuff remarks/comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have excellent powers of observation. I have noticed the small spells of confusion as well.

      Romney had a serious auto accident in his youth that could account for a lot of this. Or senile dementia could account for it. Glad to know someone else sees what I see.

      Delete