Friday, October 18, 2013

Wild Socks

UPDATE: You can own this pair of President George H. W. Bush's socks:
PORTLAND, Maine -- PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Former President George H.W. Bush says his wife is getting fed up with his flashy socks, so he's donated an exceptional pair of bright, cactus-themed socks to a church fundraiser.

I have always loved wild socks. My lucky socks have tropical fish on them. I have socks with stars, giraffes, chili peppers, horses, comets and ice cream cones in color palettes both staid and iridescent. I have paisley socks.

I was especially gratified to see that I am not alone. President George H.W. Bush also knows that crazy socks are the height of sartorial splendor. Is this a plug for crazy socks? Yes.

Click *here* to send the President a picture of your crazy socks to celebrate his birthday. I cannot think of any better way to show President Bush our affection and esteem. Or a better way to welcome a new advertiser Ozone Socks. 


"This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own."

No comments: