-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: I Love Pajamas

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Love Pajamas

The Pajama goes Hollywood
I am a writer. I confess that some days I am typing so furiously that I never get out of my pajamas. The thing of it is - I am not ashamed. I love pajamas. I know I am not alone. Pajamas are kool. 

I have fond memories of the new pajamas I got every Christmas from Zia Tonina. My favorite ones had flowers and bright red piping. They were all cotton. I loved them. They were so pretty. And so comfy. 

Eaccountable asked me to review a company that makes quality pajamas: Carole Hochman. If I am going to be wearing pajamas all day, I want beautiful comfortable pajamas. So I took a look. I want Keep me Close Pajama in Midnight Rose. I must have them. I hope the Viper Girls are reading this. 

I am not the only one who thinks in terms of Christmas pajamas. This family evidently loves their pajamas too. And they make fun annual Christimas videos. This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. All opinions are my own.