-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: Asshats on Parade - GoGo Girl Diplomacy or TaTas for Freedumb

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Asshats on Parade - GoGo Girl Diplomacy or TaTas for Freedumb

The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me? - George Orwell 1984



Twat did you say? Christian my sweet petunia. This woman is sober?

There used to be a photograph of a Sarah Palin poop flag on the Net. It seems to have been removed. This will have to do for now. Where is Martin Bashir now that we need him?

And fuck you, John McCain. Fuck you for inflicting this bimbo on America. This cheap slut was meant to be VP of the United States of America? Can she even spell America?

Old fool McCain voted with his dick for this Koch-sucking-meth-addicted-secessionist Bimbo Queen of the Universe. And fuck any advertiser who quits me because I said this.

As you know, cher Reader, it takes a lot to gross me out. Bad Taste is my middle name. Trash is my game. I once played Tina Toxic Queen of Trash in street theatre. Type casting. But I digress.

Torture as Christian baptism freaked me bigtime. I cannot find language filthy enough to express my revulsion. And I am a trashmouth with talent.

UPDATE: "Don't you know who I am?"

Tundra Tart and the Wasillabillies were involved in a drunken brawl in Alaska.
“The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t,” Coyne continued. “At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, ‘Don’t you know who I am!’ And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, ‘This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!’ - Amanda Coyne