-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: OMG GOP WTF? - Rapin' Akin Rides Again

Friday, July 18, 2014

OMG GOP WTF? - Rapin' Akin Rides Again

Bite me you blowhard comb over. The GOP still does not get it. It is so condescending. All these idiots telling me what they will ALLOW. - misscellaneous 
Legitimate rape and legitimate case of rape mean exactly the same thing. Any woman who reports being raped, is lying until she proves she was raped to the investigator. - MsPithy
I am a rape survivor. This guy and his fellow travelers have been virtually raping me for a number of years now. My tolerance is gone. My rage is colossal.

Legislatures must not practice medicine. Legislatures are full of forced birther cultists like Todd Akin.



No comments:

Post a Comment