-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: OMG GOP WTF! - Oink Oink Edition

Monday, January 12, 2015

OMG GOP WTF! - Oink Oink Edition

Authoritarian Man of the Republican persuasion is pissed that women do not have to fuck men to feed the kids anymore.

I have been a single Mother for 50 years. I have no idea what he is talking about. I am poor because I had kids. $50,000.00 my Sweet Bippy. Bill Clinton and the Republicans killed AFDC. Catch up you rich dumbass.

This shaming rhetoric is just more of the 'Uncle Sugar' meme we got from Huckabee Pig. Is this the new salvo in the War on Women?

I will say this: Why buy the whole Pig when all you want is 7 ounces of Sausage? Or as expressed in WASP:
“If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.” ― Katharine Hepburn

I totally get Senator Ron Johnson's dilemma and his focus. I would not fuck this guy with Sarah Palin's dick. Cannot imagine any self respecting woman feeling any different. Ron Johnson had to get married.

Amends and all due respect to Mrs. Johnson, if any. I mean "Lady, do you dig your man?" So I looked you up. You are good looking and you seem to like your husband. Some manwhores are just lucky I guess.

Religious Authoritarians love them some Leviticus. I throw some at you, Ron Johnson. I think we need to randomly and regularly drug test Congress. Starting with Steve Canteloupe Calves King and proceeding on through this mofo. Lutheran Synod my ass.
Leviticus 19:10 English Standard Version (ESV)   
And you shall not strip your vineyard bare, neither shall you gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard. You shall leave them for the poor and for the sojourner: I am the Lord your God.