-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: Where have all the doctors gone?

Monday, December 28, 2015

Where have all the doctors gone?

I got really hurt when I fell. I am still recovering little by little.

Carrie Nation and her Hatchet
I wonder if I am the only one experiencing these phenomena. Doctors do not examine you with their hands. Or even their eyes. I had huge bruises that no doctor but one looked at. They take notes instead. They point little recording devices at you.

Doctors do not prescribe pain medication anymore. If you cannot take NSAIDs, it is fuck you - no opioid pain killers will be used and when they tell you this, they sound like Carrie Nation.

I never saw such pusillanimous mofos. One Doctor has an 80 year old patient he has treated for 25 years who needs Five 3/mg Ativans a day. Medicare will not sanction more than Three. So whose needs do you think are going unmet?

Theoretically you can apply for special exemption to Medicare rules. Even if your MD is not wary of the government monitoring his prescribing habits, what Doctor do you know who has the time to fill out the extra special paperwork now? Whoopee - we have health care. Government run healthcare. Maybe the Rightys were right? Talk me down.

Who are they kidding? Themselves? We have a bad heroin problem in the USA; so bad it was discussed in a presidential debate. And I cannot get a pain pill?

We are in Afghanistan with guns. Hello? Way to encourage the growth of Street Pharmacy.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
What I am experiencing is this = We the doctors are going to hurt you in order to fix you so you will not hurt anymore. Tell me this is paranoia. Talk me down. My doctor nearly killed me dead. Is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment