-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: I am Freaked Out

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I am Freaked Out

I think Trump might win. 

My Nonno came here in 1900s fleeing the Fascists. Might as well keep the family tradition. Cape Breton here I come. 

Somebody talk me the fuck down. I want to hurt people. I am serious.

Sen. Eduardo Raphael Cruz gave Chump the rigid digit. Cruz made a fine speech and did not endorse. The crowd on the floor shouted Cruz down when they realized what he was doing.

Trump called Cruz a liar many times and said Heidi Cruz was ugly. Trump thought Cruz would grovel like Christie. Everybody grovels because Trump is huge. I have new respect for Cruz.

When you think about it, Cruz may be gambling Trump is going to jail for fraud. Does Cruz know something we do not know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment