-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: Suck it, MSNBCNNFOXetc. Free at Last with Music and Hitler.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Suck it, MSNBCNNFOXetc. Free at Last with Music and Hitler.

Put a Trump rally on your channels and as soon as I see the devil shit I will change the channel. I stopped watching all of you MSM. I get my news elsewhere now.

In fact, MSNBC was the station I watched the most. I thought you had ethics. I thought you did journalism. Leaving you will be a pleasure.

I watched Bashir and Ed and Olbermann. All are gone now.

I do not have to watch Tweety interrupting and spitting on his guests.

I do not have to watch you trivialize Chris Hayes and dumb him down.

I do not have to watch Rachel Maddow smarmy smile at Brian Evans, the hack with a voice, as though he were her equal. Stop making her sneak in the important stuff. Let the woman do her job = journalism.

I will watch Lawrence and Joy Reid online only. They fought Trump hard. If either of them shows a Trumpanzee rally, all of you are over. So over.


Show me journalism not an ersatz Adolph Hitler. You cannot sell toilet paper and drugs if no one is watching. I am not alone. Neener neener neener.
The US dictionary Merriam-Webster has implored word-lovers to help prevent “fascism” becoming its word of the year. The Twitter feed for the dictionary, which picks its word of the year according to popularity in online search, announced: “There’s still time to look something else up.”
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...
The nickname "Back Door Man" was attached to Dick Cheney when he served as White House Chief of Staff for Gerald Ford. The moniker allegedly refers to Cheney's handling of Congressional negotiations and his aptitude for achieving his aims through often opaque means. Paul Manafort, Russian operative is at the back door.


No comments:

Post a Comment