Saturday, October 7, 2017

Frankford True American - News for Republicans with Music

Re: Weinstein the Sexpig.

Raising $$$ and being political does not equal kiddyfucking. Say YES to favorite cause fundraisers sometimes. Say NO to kiddyfucking always.

Hillary Clinton is responsible for Weinstein's dick I am told. I thought she was only responsible for the Big Dog's dick? Is it because she is The One with Balls?

Re: Republicans have become DEATH

USA has one of highest rates of maternal mortality worldwide. You are taking healthcare from children by neglect. CHIPS works. How come the "pro life" are silent? WE CAN SEE YOU. Shyte, it is like explaining things to a toddler.

Re: Freedumb

Men are free to gestate all their pregnancies to term. In the USA, we do not compel women to give birth and/or abort. We leave that to China and the Catholic and Muslim infested governments. 

Art by Favianna Rodriguez. I hope
we can meet here again. Next time doughnuts. If not, see you next election. Or sooner. #ThinkOutsideMyBox.

I am standing for MOTHER'S DAY MARCH and DC OCCUPATION. MAY 13. Campout for Mama? Chautauqua for Condoms? SLUT NATION? Uppity Marching Band?

Anybody have experience organizing a march please write me at CherryTheTart@gmail.com. I am a fool with no experience organizing anyone but Quakers and Actors. Trust me, it is...ahh...different. 



No comments: