Saturday, December 15, 2012

Asshats on Parade - Equal Opportunity

I used to be a Knicks fan long ago.  Earl the Pearl was my main man. I warned you I was old. I find politics more exciting than sports now.  And much more important in the grand scheme of things. And a whole lot more bloody.


I assume a certain level of political sophistication in my Readers. Particularly on the issues I write serious stuff about like child abuse and women's civil rights. I provide links to past history associated with today's Asshat Award to help out anyone not obsessively keeping score like me.

Today's Asshat Award is shared equally by an organization (CIA) and the first woman recipient (Karen Handel).

Karen Handel is an obsessed fruitbat. The expression of her obsession destroyed Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 

Ms Handel is now running for the Senate. And the Repubs are going to fund her to the max. Why? She carried water bigtime for their Religious Authoritarian Base and will continue to do so if elected. Have you read the Republican Party platform? Opinion at the first link and the entire platform here at this link.

This must be the Republican method of rebranding and restructuring their message. "Conservatism" will sell. It will. Sure it will.

"Rape is just another form of conception" will sound so dulcet and caring coming from the Lips of Handel instead of the Lips of Mourdock or the Lips of Ryan.

If Handel is preaching in ringing tones . . .
 "And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.” - Richard Mourdock
. . . all will be right in this 12 year old girl's world somehow.




And now for the CIA and the Military. I nominated these organizations for the Asshole Award because the Spooks and the Military get too much of our fricking money for the poor quality of the job they have been doing. Don't these people have anything to do besides lying and fucking and then lying about the fucking and fucking up the lying.

Cheyney was not afraid to take down a whole CIA network. We are still hearing about Petraeus and his ride. I could care less about the sex. Petraeus let a person not in his security grade get access to his computer shit. It is like Get Smart. Only without the smart. Asshats.