Wednesday, December 6, 2017

DEVASTATION

I have lost the ability to comment and six years of comments. I know they are there somewhere. If anyone can help, I need it. Email: CherryTheTart@gmail.com. I am working on fixing it.

COMMENTING ABILITY IS BACK! HOPE TO GET OLD COMMENTS BACK.

Disqus did it by running two versions of my blog. Now they are sold and will not help me. I humbly apologize to you, Cher Readers. So many comments from so many fine people over the years are gone. Some made by folks no longer commenting with us. I am going to resolve this somehow. Meanwhile...I have to find a solution. I love my readers.

Somebody else has the same problem. Thank you, Julie. I blamed myself too soon.
MaryEGaughan
@MaryEGaughan 4 hours ago
We've been using Disqus on our Drupal site, fsg.org for over two years. Now the comments have disappeared. It is still installed on the site, up and running in Disqus and permissions are set correctly. The only recent change is that we've gone from http to https, which is not supposed to affect the integration. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be would be appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment