Monday, August 22, 2022

Melania is a Doll

I mostly ignored former First Lady Melania Trump. I see no reason to be interested in her much less criticize her. I have seen her nude pictures and I do not mind. There are a few of my nude pictures somewhere in netland. I think maybe Melania has a hard row to hoe. Yes, that is a pun and I committed it. 

I am researching White House holiday decorations over the years. The photograph is her twitter-posted Xmas card selfie. My still small voice said "She is a Japanese Comfort Doll."

I used my magic google finger and searched Japanese comfort doll. Whoa Josephine! I do not know what to think about any of this. I will just show you some photographs. The perfect woman is always willing. Silence optional.
Zheng Jiajia, a 31-year-old artificial intelligence expert in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, created a robot which could eventually become his “lifelong partner,” South China Morning Post reported, citing Qianjiang Evening News. Read more...



This man loves his doll so much he got two more of them. Them? 
“Whatever problems I have, Mayu is always there waiting for me. I love her to bits and want to be with her forever. I can’t imagine going back to a human being. I want to be buried with her and take her to heaven.” Read more about doll love...

No comments: