Sunday, November 29, 2020

Time Wounds All Heels. Did somebody famous say that? TO BE CONTINUED - I NEED COFFEE.



Graphic by Favianna Rodriguez
Fannie Brice: “Time heals all wounds and wounds all heels.”
I have killed people. God saved me from succeeding. I would tell the story, but in our current civil condition, it would seem more like braggadocio than confession. Lady Shrink and I are talking about rage, mine specifically and otherwise.

I have not been able to write more so I have not come back for awhile. While I was trying to figure out wtf I am doing here, I came across the best depiction of bipolar rage and working class pain I know about. And I discovered that Nina Simone is also bipolar. So I am sharing it to compensate you for this literary interruptus. It is embarrassing but I do not want to tell lies...




No comments:

Post a Comment