Saturday, November 5, 2022

I am back now. I knew my people would come for me.


I was afraid I was going to die. It was close. I have improved. The Doctors and AI at Penn have told me I have an 80% chance of living another 10 years. Whoopee! Thank you for your support.

I am getting my mojo back and sort of hiding. I have been isolating. I yell at folks I do not know online. I find that soothing. I have been saner. I have been a lot saner. I need the 'advise and counsel' of my Friends. 

I am lower than a worm's dupa 
and 
making plans for a new beginning for this
 /Ship of Lustfull Fools and Fey Keyboard Warriors/
at the same time. We have been doing this mess together for a decade now, Cher Readers. 



I am still having a good time, but google hates me. I paid for them for another year. I am buying a new farm. I will have my own domain. Look at me, acting like I know what I am talking about. I need my computer-literate buddies, maybe. 

Agitated Depression Lady Shrink calls what I am experiencing. Melancholia Agitata sounds a lot more glamorous. That is what this THING used to be called. It is not pretty. 

Larry Motuz, if you look at Popular Posts in the left column, you will see the most-read articles of the past year. Your excellent message is one of them. Abortion and the American Family

Welcome home, Diggy Doo. I will be back to write more. I need a nap so bad right this moment. I have gained about 10 pounds, but I wear out easy. I am a chronic pain patient. I am bipolar. And in the midst of it all, I am happy happy happy as can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment