-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Plum Street Chili: April Fool for Love - Bede's Beat

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fool for Love - Bede's Beat

“I still believe that peace and plenty and happiness can be worked out some way. I am a fool.” - Kurt Vonnegut
"Everybody plays the fool, sometime. There's no exception to the rule, listen baby. It may be factual, it may be cruel, I ain't lying. Everybody plays the fool." - Aaron Neville
I asked The Execrable Bede for a special song for April Fool's Day. Bede reminded me it is the 100th anniversary of Lady Day's birth in Philadelphia PA on April 7, 1915.

I welcome The Execrable Bede to Plum Hovel and know you will enjoy his encyclopedic knowledge of Music on Bede's Beat. If you go to Comments, you will hear from The Bede himself and see what he would have written if I had given him some time to do so.

Happy Birthday, Billie Holiday. We still listen to your Song. We miss you. Rest in Love and Music.