Monday, November 9, 2015

KlingonShit happens - again.

I wrote about this guys election HERE.

Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt, the Religious Right activist and Colorado state representative, is adept at “discerning the spirits” within his adversaries and applied his talents to the leaders of Planned Parenthood on his “Pray In Jesus Name” program this weekend.
- READ MORE... 
“I don’t believe these people for a moment, do you? In fact, we can discern upon them the spirit of lying, the spirit of death, the spirit of murder, the spirit of greed. I mean, whenever I look at a picture of those executives, if you look in the spirit, at the demons inside of them, you can see the blood dripping from their fangs. These people are just evil.” - Gordon KlingonShit

I am not going to apologize for the Klingon joke. I know how this guy got elected. You stoners and trekkies cannot fool me. I mean, who else would vote for him? There cannot be that many fundamentalist Christians in Colorado. They legalized marijuana did they not?



No comments: