Saturday, September 30, 2017

I have reached PEAK RAGE.

Rage. Not a good thing for a bipolar person. Not good for me. Not good for others. Steve Scalise got shot by one of my brethren in a rage reaction. Rage is starting to leak through into my online communication. Embarrassing. And I do not want the Secret Service to have any need at all to meet me. 

I ran my second husband over with a Volkswagen. I say that onstage and get an instant laugh. I chased him. Luckily he saw a ditch and jumped in it. The wheels of the car rolled right over him. The ditch was low and narrow enough to save him. God saved me or I might still be in jail. I was beautiful so the fool married me anyway. I ask you: Who was the craziest one?

Why am I confessing? I read a letter from which I quote this excerpt:
Mr. Trump’s speech and actions demonstrate an inability to tolerate views different from his own, leading to rage reactions. 
Then I read this article. I found I am part of a "devastating crisis in mental health." Do tell.

I only had a Volkswagen to drive when I had one of my numerous rage reactions. The Scalise shooter had a gun. Donald Trump has nuclear weapons. And in your guts, you know he is nuts.


No comments: