Thursday, November 10, 2011

SexPig City - with Update 1



Once you have spent time in SexPig City as I have, the real world never looks quite the same again. You develop a kind of sexpig radar. I raved away about Tony Baloney and the video of Baloney macing women for shitz and giggles here.

http://plumstchili.blogspot.com/2011/09/off-pigs.html

And I was starting to feel that maybe I overreacted a wee bit. Then I saw this video and I read this excellent diary by Horace Boothroyd III, a citizen journalist and an OWS hero. In the diary's comments, Horace and others comment on how often those beaten by the police are women. A comment was made that cops are cowards. Some cops may indeed be cowards. But I think an equally primal need is being satisfied.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/11/09/1034950/-UPDATE:Occupy-Cal-Officer-Looks-for-Cameras-and-Then-Begins-Beating-With-Nightstick

Cowardice has nothing to do with it. The Man has a woody and he is getting it off. Same as Tony Baloney.

And I think a euphonious name for this paraphilia (sexual perversion or fetish) needs to be coined. A thing may exist but be invisible until named. I dub this perversion peculiar to The Man "woodywhacking." As in: "Man, I woodywhacked that peace sign woman so good I came in my dark blue pants."

Update 1.

NO! I am not psychic. Just well acquainted with SexPigs. Now The Man is stripping women naked for shytz and giggles.

There were three people dressed in tents. Two were men and one was a woman. It was the woman they chose to disrobe. They woodywhacked her so good.  So how long is immunity from sexual assault going to be a perk of the job?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/12/05/1042660/-Updated:Occupy-Melbourne:Police-Take-Wearable-Tent-Leave-Near-Naked-Battered-Woman-Weeping-on-Grass?via=siderecent

No comments:

Post a Comment