Friday, August 22, 2014

Have a taco or drink a beer and fund abortion. Works for me.

I am never going to pour ice on myself. Never. I hate COLD.

I love tacos and beer. And I got an extra few bucks. I can do this. Margarita's Restaurant here I come.

Eat a taco or drink a beer. Make a video and send a donation to help women. Now that is win-win.

Kudos to the confident and generous prochoice men in the videos. The sexiest man in the world is a prochoice man. See more photographs and videos at the tumblr site or at #tacoorbeerchallenge. 







Hold Up, So How Does This Work?


You find yourself a fucking taco, or a fucking beer, or a fucking taco and a beer, then you eat the fucking taco or drink the fucking beer or eat and drink both the fucking taco and the beer, and then you donate some money to an abortion fund. You fucking film yourself doing this shit and then you send us the fucking video and we put it on the fucking internet.
"BUT BUT BUT WAAAAHHHHH I DON’T KNOW ANY ABORTION FUNDS"
"BUT BUT BUT WAAAAAAH I DON’T KNOW WHERE TO SEND MY VIDEO"

A Note From The Founders

Dear Concerned “Pro-Life” Folks,
A number of you have written into the #TacoOrBeerChallenge tumblr with the suggestion that theChallenge’s founder “abort” herself. This proposal has been further explored and expounded upon on Twitter by a particularly vocal and especially thoughtful group of erudite individuals.
The Taco Or Beer Challenge has taken your proposal under advisement, but the Taco Or Beer Challenge regrets to inform you that it will not be implemented at this time. Thank you so much for your helpful input and your powerful witness in the light of the glory of Jesus Christ.
Best,
The Taco Or Beer Challenge

No comments: