Friday, June 25, 2021

Larry Motuz your thought has kits sort of...



Graphic by Favianna Rodriguez. I am a Fan.

Larry Motuz planting seeds.

This quote from me below was a response to an article by Fareed Zakaria entitled Democrats Need to Show They Can Be Trusted with Power. I decided my bit of subscription money is best spent now on Political Wire. Slut Inferno!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/24/democrats-need-show-they-can-be-trusted-with-power/

I will try again to say this in a way WAPO will not erase. 

I am a single parent who raised 3 children on my own. I am a Woman. I am a financial schmuck but through unbelievable determination I own my house outright. It is good not paying rent to anyone. I am 77 years old this year. I live in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, USA, Earth, Universe and mind of God. Hat tip Thornton Wilder. 

I do what George Washington told me to do. I am non partisan. I vote in my own interests. 

Republicans want to insert an electronic stick in my vagina and show me pictures of my womb contents, without medical necess ity, if I need/want an abortion. I have three daughters.They want to reach into the family and tell how many children must be produced. Somehow I end up voting for Democrats no matter how fuzzy around the edges. Please note: I am a Roman Catholic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment