Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Filth and Dirt - The Penis

I am getting entirely too serious of late. I think it is past time we had a little filth and dirt. If you want more filth and dirt, just click on the "Filth and Dirt" link in the LABELS in the left margin.

Feeling a little oppressed by our patriarchal culture? If you go to the luriddigs.com site, you will never see a man or his penis in the same way again.

I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I am not sure if it is an endearing, sad, funny or hot thing. I do warn you that it is an ADULT thing.




5 comments:

  1. Well, I for one, consider my self entertained! Thanks for the link and the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep myself laughing and groaning at luriddigs.com. Hope you and handsome are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he's thrilled to pieces that he's got some snow to film! He's headed out to Long Island to document the clean up now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet he is having a great time out there. Too cold for me.

    ReplyDelete