Saturday, June 25, 2022

Yo Doctor, wachoo gonna do? Wachoo gonna do when they come for you?


THE FIRST DOCTOR OF CONSCIENCE STANDS UP:



In an opinion essay published in The Washington Post under the headline “Why I violated Texas’s extreme abortion ban,” the doctor, Alan Braid, who has been performing abortions for more than 40 years, said that he performed one on Sept. 6 for a woman who, although still in her first trimester, was beyond the state’s new limit.

“I acted because I had a duty of care to this patient, as I do for all patients, and because she has a fundamental right to receive this care,” Dr. Braid wrote. “I fully understood that there could be legal consequences — but I wanted to make sure that Texas didn’t get away with its bid to prevent this blatantly unconstitutional law from being tested.”I was 30 when women got reliable medical contraception and legal safe abortion. My 16 year old Sister poisoned herself with quinine to self abort. My Mother had more than one illegal abortion. She 'knew somebody.' I 'chose life' trying to be a good Catholic. I was 18. One of the most unfortunate decisions I ever made. The Prez of NJ NOW lost her Mother to illegal abortion when she was 9. Women are going to be maimed and they are going to die in Texas and other welfare queen redpublican States. 

The difference between now and then = MSMedia will report every death, every hemorrhage, every Teen self aborts with a pencil, every woman forced to carry a dead baby to 'term.' And then abortion will be legal again. Who is going to pay for all the dead and maimed Women? Nobody paid the last time when the medical establishment fucked us and destroyed midwifery. What is the medical establishment going to do now? Roll over and let us die? Again. 

It was an all male Conservative majority SCOTUS that enacted Roe v Wade. It is the centrist Conservative position on the issue. We will now per Texas inhabit the Alt-Left and Alt-Right positions on abortion simultaneously. All regulation is gone. It is Gosnell City in Texas. Philly knows what I mean. I Stand with Texas Women and the Lady in the picture below. Read the whole Tshirt.





No comments: