Monday, April 29, 2024

RANT - Getting Jiggy at Protest Marches

Kyle's Tears

My March Hat
I do not understand why the Police did not arrest Kyle on sight. How did they know some nerdy guy with a super weapon would not shoot them? Why did they fail to disarm him? I cannot force myself to watch the trial.

So far, the super gun shooters have killed Children and Students and Shoppers and habitues of Prayer Meetings. Where is it safe to BE in America? 

Kyle and Friends have destroyed protest marches. Right to peaceful assembly? Guaranteed right in the Constitution, my sweet bippy.

1/6 tells us that shooting and beating LEOs is kool with the middle and upper classes now. New big game trophy = People.

“Scum of the Earth as some may be in their daily lives, they can all be saints in emergencies.”― Kurt Vonnegut, Timequake

No comments:

Post a Comment