Wednesday, November 8, 2017

FUCK YEAH! at the Fruits and Nuts Cafe

WPA Poster
Okay. I cannot write much. I need medication. First, Lady Shrink said so. Then my Black Sister told me I cannot even have phone conversation without saying "I have to leave now." My mind is going 150 miles an hour.

There is no end to my desire to prove I am not really crazy. I am just bad. Calling the doctor today. Thought I was 'handling it.'

All I have got is a sentence published by Dave Weigel who is the only genuine Conservative I know. I miss real Conservatives. 
My brain keeps returning to the sentence “a transgender heavy metal singer defeated the author of Virginia’s anti-trans bathroom bill." - Dave W.

Danica Roems's triumph is kind of amazing. I think she won because of 'the content of her character.' And that is a good thing. And now for a rapid change of focus. Hard to concentrate on one thing when manic.

Right Wing Argument - or - How many times have you met one of these intellects on the Net?

Those who shove millions of people into a set (the left), and assert each and every person in the set holds the same ideas and opinions, can be broken into two groups:

1. Authoritarian followers.
2. Paid disINFObots, Russian or otherwise, whose job it is to create class/race/group chaos and hatred to disable democracies.

Both classes of posters are not capable or worthy of conversation/discussion. They are Shitweasels.

Shitweasel Method of Argument:
When the facts do not serve, argue motive and impugn character.

Shitweasel Method of Argument 2:
And this is a favorite. Misquote your opponent and then go on to impugn character and motives of opponent and/or sources. The 1-2 Method.

Once you notice the ubiquity of these methods of argument, you will be LOLing so hard you cannot get pissed at shitweasel trolls. Takes all troll jollies away.

No comments: