Friday, March 18, 2016

It is Good to be the King - Mel Brooks

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. - Plato
I am opposed to millionaires, but it would be dangerous to offer me the position. - Mark Twain American Claimant (1892).
On Sunday, my Daughter and I are throwing a Writing-a-letter-to-Senators festival. Will not take long. We have stamps and envelopes and paper. Do your job, Senators. SCOTUS needs a new Justice. Lots of work to do.
“A Bloomberg poll found that 78 percent of voters would like to see Citizens United overturned, and this view held across a range of partisan loyalties: Republicans at 80 percent; Democrats at 83; and independents at 71.”

I would vote for Trump tomorrow, the shitweasel, if he said "When I am POTUS, we are going to try the architects of the Iraq War, which has impoverished all of us, for treason." Trump said that the Suits lied us into the Iraq war and that took big giant balls. Or a lot of cocaine. That is how Donald Trump the Vulgar could become King. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment