Monday, April 18, 2022

Democratic Attitude Adjustment

Democrats, take note. The time for collegiality is over. Fight unrelentingly against all Trump/Republican nominees and initiatives. Total war and no quarter.

Tell us the truth. Speak truth to power. Jesus wept, be rude once in a while. Trumpus won in part on every one's disgust for the politically correct.

Time all you mofos in Executive Branch and Congress get regularly and randomly drug tested. Sauce for the poor workingman must be sauce for you Suits. Why? You seem incapable of seeing reality - or unwilling. Undignified you say? Stop disrespecting the American people. Why cannot Americans have what Congress critters have?

Do you Bubbletonians not get it that the whole country is sick unto death of the Repubocrat Dempublican Party.

I have been a Democrat my whole voting life. Fight like berserkers or I am Independent. Some of you fuckers voted for Pompeo who is willing, like Bush-Cheney, to make all of us war criminals again. No torture. And respect First Nation land.

If Trump et al and you are going to kill me, I will burn down the whole fucking thing first. Fuck you NSA. It is hyperbole, FBI. Fascism terrifies the fuck out of me. I knew somebody with the numbers on his arm. Mr. Wolstein RIP. 

And now the National Anthem. God, if you send fucking Trumpus a fucking heart attack and fucking kill the bastid, I promise I will never say FUCK again. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment