Saturday, February 4, 2017

Alternate Universe

Doctors In GOP Congress OK Gun Sales To Mentally Impaired

By LeftOfCenter

I have bipolar disorder. I ran my second husband over with a VW Beetle. Grace of God did not kill or maim him. I have written 33 articles about guns, gun death and wounding and gun culture.

I choose not to own a gun. Had a discussion about this with my Shrink because of an Obama initiative. Wrote about it. What is this? Where am I? Is this fuck with everything Obama month? We did not just have Dylan Roof? I am confused.

I have never been convicted of a crime. I am a voting homeowner. I do not have delusions. WTF. I am creeped out. Social Security as the Gestapo? Talk me down.

And I am sort of hiding and learning twitter. Wearing my red dress. I have a lot to cope with. Trumpus is freaking me out. Fucker is aiming right at me. Old and glad for Social Security and Medicare. And I have glaucoma and macular degeneration but my glasses will make my sight normal. Whoopee. You turn 70 and things start to fall off. You be cheerful. I will save France.






No comments:

Post a Comment