Sunday, May 8, 2022

What is a Pussy Grab? - Repeated for the Gymnasts testifying.

We talk about PUSSY GRAB but nobody really defines the event. It does not sound all that bad. Sounds kind of cute and a bit funny. Some Republican said "What assault. There was no sex. Nothing really happened. She got away."

Anybody want to tell me this event is not sexual assault? I was frightened and humiliated. Did I get away?

The Cartoon Artist in this article is Steve Stack. Man is a SuperStar. Say his Name. 

I was 15 and babysitting for my Mother's friend, Ada Jean. I admired Ada Jean's collection of sparkly dangly earrings and thought her so sophisticated and glamorous. Ada and Hubby were dressed for dancing. I had my PJs on and was about to go to sleep. Her husband came into the bedroom. He pussy grabbed me and told me he would "be back to see me soon."

This is how a pussy grab works. You put your thumb at the top of the cleft, press hard to get through the vaginal lips with another finger, and stick the finger(s) into the vagina as far as the PJs will go and scratch the inside lining of the entrance to the vagina with a fingernail. I was a virgin. He hurt me for fun. I said nothing to my Mother. I felt confused and ashamed. I had no idea what sex was. That was how you kept girls pure in 1950s; you kept them ignorant. Soon came a week later.

Nobody locked their doors in 1958. I was home in curlers by myself. Manpig came into the house with his trousers unzipped, a hard on in hand with condom and said "See, I wore this just for you." I was calculating how I was going to defend myself when he inexplicably left without further ado. Never saw him again. Never saw a grown man's penis before that. No big deal, right?

I told my Mother. My Mother called Ada Jean and I listened to the conversation. His wife and my Mother knew he did things like that. They knew. They did not protect me but at least they believed me. Mom believed me because the Sexpig grabbed her by the pussy. Did anybody call the cops? Nope. Nothing happened, right? Little pussy grab.



No comments: