Thursday, June 9, 2016

Toilet Laws #6 - Bomb Bomb Bomb - Bomb Bomb the Can

EVANSTON – "A small bomb exploded in the women's bathroom at a Target store in Evanston on Wednesday. 

Officials are investigating whether it’s connected to the company’s policy allowing transgender people to use the bathroom of their choice.

Commander Joe Dugan says no one was inside the bathroom when the small explosion happened a little after 4 o'clock. It caused minor damage and no one was injured.

Early indications are that a plastic bottle was used but no projectiles like nails or tacks were inside it. Investigators are gathering evidence including examining store security camera video."          

Exploding a parking lot dumpster is the kind of prank Teens pull to celebrate auspicious occasions. Halloween? Finding a small bag of shrooms? Graduation?

I ask myself, Self:

  • You think these are delinquent Teens at work? 
  • You think these are Christian fundamentalist Teens doing God's work? 
  • You think these are grown men who are "protecting their women and girls?"
  • You think this is a political operative sent by Bryan Fischer?

I mention Bryan Fisher because he seems to find trans women and trans men alluring and dangerous.

I offer an illustration from his BLOG

I am female. I find this guy hot. If this guy exhibited brains as well as daring and fashion sense, I would be on him like pink on a rose. My sexual orientation HERE. 

And just to focus on the irony of it all - I give you the original joke. Ha ha ha, not. And the Music that inspired it all below. Covers of same may be in the comments. 




No comments: