Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I could not watch this all the way through.

A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more. Jeremiah 31:15
What is White heritage? Jello? Wonder Bread? Velveeta? Slavery? Civi War?

I am redhead with blue eyes. My Grandparents, Polish and Italian, did not speak English when they came here in early 1900s. I am not checking the CAUCASIAN box on the census anymore. This is white heritage? I am going to check OTHER. Or write in HUMAN.


There are only two sides in the dance of protesting and it is easy to see who is what. By this test, antifa does not make the set (GOODIES).
BADDIES = masks, baseball bats, torches, brass knuckles, fists/feet, shields.
GOODIES = signs, songs, clergy robes, nonviolent conscientious objection, sermons.

No comments:

Post a Comment