Monday, December 15, 2014

Do not like it? Do not look. Boycott.

“I felt like crying but nothing came out. It was just a sort of sad sickness, sick sad, when you can't feel any worse. I think you know it.” ― Charles BukowskiTales of Ordinary Madness
I am not watching TV because of the torture 'debate' the networks are sponsoring now. Torture is not debateable.

I feel sick thinking that my government has made me a torturer.

The networks think I am going to pay for this torture debate shyte and Little Luke Russert too? Out of their fooking minds. Not even to keep Lawrence and Joy and Rachel.

There is nothing to debate. Cable TV is a vast wasteland. And I am paying big bucks for it.

I can stop doing that. I have done it before. I can get Netflix on my laptop. There is life after cable TV.

Click for more of Meathead  Portraits !
There is nothing to debate. Torturers are the scum of the earth. 
"So grotesque and preposterous are the principle characters in this galaxy of clowns and crooks that none but a thrice double ass could have taken them for rulers." Officer in the Allied Control Commission describing the architects of the Shoah during Nuremberg Trials for War Crimes. 
We are paying big bucks to insure our Clown Rulers and their toadys have their legal expenses paid if they are sued or prosecuted for doing the torture. Seems I cannot stop paying for torture, one way or another. They keep putting Cheyney on TV. 

Unless, of course, I do what the Founding Fathers did. Revolution is traditionally American. Just like watching TV. Just like boycott. By the way, you can get this or any other Meathead Portrait on a Tshirt.

No comments: