Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Super Mary Says No No! Musical Accompaniment Provided Below.

Flip Benham's float or march presentation entered into a Pride Day Parade celebration can be seen in the video below.

Tasteless and poorly rehearsed. No feathers. No body paint. At least Westboro has banners.

Flip Benham is the guy way in the back wearing jeans, white shirt, red tie, suspenders and large bay window. Muscle and Bullhorns. So phallic.

I cannot understand why some sweet slightly crippled old lady like me has not walked up to this fat ugly Benham dude all smiling, crucifix flying and kicked him square in his junk. 

One could roll up in one's wheelchair on one of the Twins, pretending to have found a rainbow dildo that has got you all twitterpated, and use your cane. Badda bing.

I admit that on manic days I advocate violence. I am a diagnosed nut. I do not hit people or disrespect them in real life. Only in my blog fantasy. What is Flip Benham and his Sons excuse? Why fret? They dissing folks for Jesus. We all know that is not good. Ain't Christian. But it is mighty Right.

No comments: