Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christians Propose to Execute Satanists

I told you this Satan statue thing was going to be a popcorn worthy event. 

I am sick unto death of Christians who threaten civil unrest and call for the execution of folks they disagree with.

I am sick unto death of sanctimonious shouts advocating violation of our Constitution.

Freedom of religion means I get to be free from YOUR religion. And that my government is secular.


Those who do not read and remember history are doomed to repeat it. Are you ready for religious riots again? Does the current crop of religious terrorism in America concern you? It concerns me bigtime and I self-identify as Christian.
America's True History of Religious Tolerance
By 
"From the earliest arrival of Europeans on America’s shores, religion has often been a cudgel, used to discriminate, suppress and even kill the foreign, the “heretic” and the “unbeliever”—including the “heathen” natives already here. Moreover, while it is true that the vast majority of early-generation Americans were Christian, the pitched battles between various Protestant sects and, more explosively, between Protestants and Catholics, present an unavoidable contradiction to the widely held notion that America is a “Christian nation.”